the solution for full-arch rehabilitation.
Straumann® Pro Arch is a highly successful, reliable and durable full-arch rehabilitation and immediate loading solution for edentulous patients with compromised bone.
Pro Arch offers the outstanding quality and versatility of Straumann’s full range of implant products, as well as tailored options for reduced bone availability including shorter or angled abutments to still deliver enough stability for immediate loading of a temporary prosthesis.
An increasingly popular choice for patients, it provides an immediate temporary restoration on the day of surgery as well as reduced chair time, lower costs and often a reduction in pain as the need for extensive bone reconstruction is avoided.
The demand for immediate-loading solutions continues to rise and Pro Arch is a high-quality, attractive protocol which enjoys high success rates for implant practitioners who have gained the relevant training and experience and understand the importance of following the full Pro Arch protocol and selecting the right patients.
The two-day course, led by Dr Alfonso Rao, gives delegates a comprehensive understanding of Pro Arch immediate placement and loading, including:
- an in-depth discussion of the Pro Arch concept
- opportunities to select suitable cases and plan each one for a fixed, highly aesthetic, functional and immediate full-arch replacement
- practice on models
- assisting in a live surgery with Dr Rao
- To become familiar with the history and principles of the Pro Arch technique
- To understand the principles of treatment planning a Pro Arch case
- To see and become familiar with the planning stages for a Pro Arch procedure
- To see the surgical placement and immediate loading of a single jaw
- To understand the Pro Arch concept and planning from initial consultation
- To see the surgical and restorative stages for the Pro Arch procedure
- Incorporates hands-on learning
Add Pro Arch to your implant-borne restoration solutions portfolio.
Straumann are delighted to offer you the chance to be trained in the Pro Arch protocol by renowned implant practitioner, Dr Alfonso Rao. Clinical Director at Queens Square Dental Clinic, member of the Association of Dental Implantology and the ITI and an accredited Straumann mentor.
Your questions answered.
Dates: 5th – 6th April & 8th – 9th November 2019, 9am-5pm
Venue: Queens Square Dental Clinic, 17 Queens Square, Bristol, BS1 4NH
CPD: 16 hours of verifiable CPD
Course fee: £1,400 Earlybird Fee until 30th June 2019 / £1,600 full price
Reduced fee for dentists who bring their technician